Sales and e-mail marketing
Every entrepreneur faces sales. No matter what he is doing, if he is small, if he is large. He has to sell his services or products. You, as an entrepreneur can make jewelry, perhaps natural cosmetics. Alternatively, you can sell fruits, vegetables, cook marmalades, juices. Maybe you sew, write, translate, advise, or you are a coach. You may have a digital product. Whatever. You must sell products or services at the end. If you are large enough, you may have someone to do it better than you. Perhaps you are your own boss, and you have to do it yourself.
Do you have a store, studio, online store?
How are you getting customers?
It is also necessary to attract customers into the store.
Flyers? Redundant paper.
From mouth to mouth? Great way.
Do you use e-mail marketing? Excellent!
Today, in the modern world, there are many other options. The Internet allows us a lot. Social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest allow us not to spend too much on advertising. We have the option of choosing how much we spend. Unfortunately, Facebook’s algorithms are not working for the benefit of free publications recently, as a few people see them.
The most effective way to get customers is to build your own database of followers. By creating an email list. That way, you will be followed by people who are interested in precisely what you are offering. For building a list, you need to have a platform that can operate with databases. I use GetResponse. This platform is user-friendly. To get the most out of the program, you have 90 days of free training, which deals with everything you need to know about email marketing.
Providers of e-mail marketing services
E-mail marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools for small businesses. Being easy to operate, it gives you full control and allows you to establish direct contact with your customers. Let’s look at some of the providers of these services:
- It is one of the oldest and quite popular e-mail marketing providers in the World.
- They offer a wide range of tools for small and medium-sized businesses.
- It has the option of 30 days of a free trial.
- The basic package supports up to 500 subscribers and unlimited messages.
- The price of the basic plan is 19 $ / month.
- Access to pre-arranged templates.
- It allows you to manage lists, autoresponder messages, and track e-mails.
- It allows you to connect to social networks, landing pages, etc.
- It offers simple tools for building emails and forms.
- They provide support 7-days a week with live chats, telephone support, support with e-mails, webinars, and a library with instructions, and how-to-do information.
- One of the most popular e-mail marketing providers, because they offer a free marking plan.
- Free up to 2,000 subscribers.
- You can send 12,000 emails per month.
- They provide the ability to set the desired time by time zone (but NOT in the free plan).
- Support is possible for the first 30 days only by email and is quite slow.
- It allows building landing pages.
- It enables automation and creation of ads for Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- When you face with automation features, you should be aware that it is quite limited compared to other (mentioned) providers.
- A great learning base.
- The free plan does not support time optimization (time zone planning), advanced segmentation, multi-testing, and other features.
- You need to display their brand in your email.
- Their plans start at $ 10 per month for 500 contacts. The price is raised for every 500 additional contacts.
- A robust e-mail marketing platform for professional bloggers, authors, and marketers.
- Easy to use, very powerful platform.
- It is easy to edit forms and autoresponders.
- You can segment the contacts into those who are interested and those who have already purchased. That helps you to increase conversions with automated emails. This kind of email separation gives you a more personalized approach.
- Their support is based on emails and a broad base of learning material.
- It has a 14-day free trial, and then you pay $ 29 per month. By offering a 30-day money-back guarantee.
I will talk a little bit more about GetResponse. The reason is that I use it myself and I know it the best.
GetResponse is a great e-mail marketing solution. Each year, the platform allocates over 5 billion e-mails in 172 countries. It is fully customizable and can manage both small and huge lists (1 million+ subscribers). For more than 10 years, it has simple applications for creating e-mail campaigns, landing pages, contact forms. It also provides expert support for creating and managing e-mail marketing campaigns and autoresponders. They are changing contacts into customers. GetResponse has maintained the highest standards for reaching our messages to customers. It takes care of the hygiene of its users, so as not to disturb or otherwise violate its rules. An excellent service provider is also from this view that it has established excellent relationships with the leading providers of Internet and e-mail services.
Functions of GetResponse:
- You can choose from over 300 templates to create exciting campaigns for every audience, including industry. An intuitive editor helps you shape e-mail communications. A variety of fonts, designs, and cute graphics that you can also do on your own.
- A / B testing – With this feature, you can first try e-mail campaigns. This way, you can get the best results. How does that work? Create up to 5 messages with different personalization techniques, themes, and styles. GetResponse then tests each version. Then automatically selects and sends out the best text!
- Email Analytics – To keep track of your actions, GetResponse follows all open emails, clicks, logouts, and purchases. Reports in the Inbox and Visual Charts give you a great picture.
- Guaranteed delivery – Your e-mail messages end in the intended mailboxes. Not in spam folders. GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your trademark – are always protected and consistent.
- Social Media Integration – Since you have millions of potential customers on social networks, you need to be there! GetResponse allows you to establish a connection between it and social networks. So you can enable Facebook and Twitter to provide instant links to the latest campaigns, coupons, and blogs!
- Online Surveys – With GetResponse, you can create online surveys. This way, you can ask questions that you need to improve your products.
- Quick and easy to use – highlight and click to format, then post and view the results.
- GetResponse mobile apps – GetResponse applications for iPhone and Android give you instant access to your dashboard and vital statistics. This way, you can respond from anywhere and at any time.
- Training and support – GetResponse professional staff is available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week. You can reach the contact via phone, email, or live chat.
Facts about GetResponse:
- More than 100,000 active accounts.
- 30-day free trial.
- Their prices start at $ 15 per month.
- The rate is up to 68% higher than the competition.
- The unlimited number of emails.
- Powerful, automatic message personalization.
- Smart tracking features.
- You can also prepare landing pages and even a new tool building sales funnels (included in more advanced packages).
What to do next?
Go into action!
- Choose the provider that you think best suits you.
- Prepare the e-mail marketing campaign plan.
- Make the enrollment form.
- Prepare the gift and use it for the magnet.
- Write the autoresponder e-mail messages.
- Create a sales funnel where you give a lot of excellent value content to the customer.
- Your task is to gain contacts. By getting contacts, you have people who are following you, and you can take care of them.
- Tell your followers about the news from your area, educate them, give them some value.
This article contains affiliate links. If you click on any of my affiliate links and make a purchase, I can receive a commission that refers to you. This does not bring you any additional costs. You may even have some benefits.